The “ re-manufactured” process is completely different from the “refilled” process!
Re-built is a better word than re-manufactured to describe our line of compatible addressing inks. Our manufacturers heavily investment themselves in the testing, preparation and re-manufacturing process. Their investment, and ours, helps ensure our customers receive the highest quality products.
Re-manufactured: The Process:
– Cartridge is electrically tested in a generic tester
– The print head of the cartridge is soaked in a special ink dissolving solution
– Old ink is removed by spinning the cartridge
– Print head is further cleaned using a specially designed atomizer
– Cartridge goes through multiple cycles of vacuum boiling, spinning and atomizing for cleaning
– Cartridge is dried
– Ink which matches original ink or specifically formulated for certain stocks is filled into the cartridge
– Cartridge rest after the refill process
– Cartridge is print tested in a printer it was designed for
Refilled: A refilled cartridge is nothing more than that, refilled.
Supplies for Mailers sells only NEW OEM addressing products or select products that have been precisely re-manufactured, not refilled.