NO LONGER TAKING SUBMISSIONS!
The All For Mailers $500 bi-annual (twice per year) scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education.
Winner Payout and Announcement
- The deadline for All For Mailers Inc. scholarship entries is bi-annually on March 15th and September 15th. The winning entry may be published on the All For Mailers Blog
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed and judged by the editorial team at All For Mailers.
- The scholarship will be paid out in amounts of $500 to each winner bi-annually, twice each year in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
Scholarship Entry Requirements
Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Combining and tracking Direct Mail Marketing with Internet Marketing and tracking click-through rates.
- Five Tips for including social media marketing in your Mail Drop Campaign and keep track of response rate.
- How Leveraging the Right Mailroom Equipment Can Reduce Corporate Costs
- Your scholarship submission should include a recent photo of you. Winning entries will be published on our social media pages like Facebook.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If plagiarism is discovered that entry will be disqualified immediately.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry. All entries submitted become the property of All For Mailers. We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the AllForMailers.com website.
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of All For Mailers are not eligible to participate.
Please DO NOT fill out the form below to submit your entry