Our Used Secap 22K address printer offers high speed in a compact desktop unit!
This used Secap 22K address printer has been completely refurbished
- Printing 22,000 mail pieces per hour, the 22K can handle even the most demanding addressing jobs efficiently and reliably.
- The fixed head design of the Used Secap 22K provides 1.5″ of print coverage in a single bank of print heads, handling media sizes up to 13″ x 15″ and 1/8″ thick.
- It is perfect for jobs that need to print a destination address and barcode within 9 address lines, as well as customized messages to the right or left of the address.
- The print heads are mounted on an innovative “swivel head” subsystem, making access to the printheads quick and easy.
- Barcodes and other graphics can be printed to the left or right of the address at resolutions of 150, 200, 300 or 600 dpi, using renowned Hewlett-Packard inkjet technology.
- In addition to supporting any Windows-compatible font, addresses can be printed with up to 12 different internal fonts, scalable from 4 to 30 point sizes, and can be combined with such styles as bold, italic, outline, and with varying widths.
- The Used Secap 22K inkjet printer interfaces seamlessly with any PC, mini, or mainframe computer system. Windows 95®,Windows 98®,Windows NT® 4.0,Windows 2000®, and Windows XP® drivers are included.
- At a minimum, all Feed Rollers and separator tips / fingers have been replaced and the unit has completed testing by a trained technician.
Purchasing the right used mailing equipment like the Secap 22k with great mailing software like Satori Bulk Mailer and make direct mail advertising EASY.
When it comes to finding the right mailing equipment for your business, especially the right envelope printer, it’s easy to get confused. Give a call to one of our experts so they can help find the right address printer for your application.
Compare this address printer with a Rena Imager 1.5 – 1.5 Plus – Rena AS-150
Click Here for more used mailing equipment…