Pitney Bowes DA700 offers durability and up to 13,000 pieces per hour
Based on the well known Bryce 13K, The Pitney Bowes DA700 was the next generation of this industry leading printer.
Print from any windows program like MS Word and run a mail merge to connect and print your customer database. For easy setup and design of your envelope layout, we recommend using Satori Designer.
- Comes with a setup training video and remote setup assistance to get you up and running quickly!
- The Pitney Bowes DA700® aka Secap 13K provides the mail advertisers with Hewlett-Packard inkjet print quality using a variety of 45A style cartridges.
- This printer offers the any mailer the opportunity to quickly, easily and professionally print over 13,000 mailpieces per hour with Hewlett-Packard 600 dpi inkjet technology.
- Run mail pieces as thick as 1/4 inch.
- Graphic images and barcodes can be printed anywhere on the mail piece at print qualities of 150, 300 or 600 dpi.
- The 13K is a PCL-5 graphics printer that can interface with any PC, mini, or mainframe.
- In addition to supporting any Windows-compatible font, the 13K has twelve internal type faces, which are scalable from 4 to 30 points and can be combined with the internal attributes of bold, italic, outline and variable-width.
- Parts for the Pitney Bowes DA700, rollers, separators and more,, are available in our online store
Trademark Attribution: Pitney Bowes Inc. is a registered trademark of Pitney Bowes Inc.
Stock Photo Used, not actual unit.
Click Here for more used mailing equipment..