The Freehand Label Applicator is the perfect tool for letters, newsletters, flyers, invitations and other print media that are not created on a production basis. The applicator is a dependable piece of equipment that is ideal for use in small schools, churches and other organizations that do not have a need for production mailing equipment.
The Freehand Label Applicator is constructed using the highest-quality materials, and is made in the United States. The device is easy to operate and maintain; this model is the easiest machine to operate out of our entire product line.
Freehand Label Applicator Technical Specifications
- Applies labels to 8,000 pieces per hour
- Capable of labeling pieces up to 20 lb. in weight or 5” to 15” wide
- Labels coated and uncoated thin packages up to 1/8” thickness
- Runs machine-grade labels between 1” and 2” high; can be up to 6” wide on backer with or without tractor holes
- Splicing takes mere seconds for continuous operation; no need to re-thread labels
- Labels are easy to see when applied
- Waste take-up spool and counter are built-in
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Measurements: 17”l x 14”h x 20”w
- Uses 115 volt 2 amps 60 hz or 230 volts 1 amp 50 hz
- Can be used in-line with ACCUFAST and other tabletop Tabbers and Conveyors
- Optional catch tray or conveyor
- Stationary head allows for reliable and consistent labeling
- No LCD status panel
- Maintenance is rarely needed