Accufast KT2 Tabber – Essential Mailing Equipment
If you need mailing machine to round out your mail production pipeline, the Accufast KT2 Tabber is an excellent choice. This mailing machine relies on crash technology to create a secure tabbed closure for booklets, self-mailers and more.
Simple, Precise Mailing Equipment
The Accufast KT2 Tabber holds documents together with secure edge tabs. The machine “crashes” the edge of the mail piece into the tab, and then into a sweep and roller system for a tight fit. With this mailing machine, you can tab up to 15,000 mailpieces per hour – with no skewing adjustment or “floating” tabs.
Crash tabbers are simple to use – there’s a short paper path which reduces the need for adjustment and improves productivity. This model of Accufast tabber can be used with the Accufast FX feeder and the 3FV conveyor for a complete, efficient single tabbing mail system.
The FX feeder and the 3FV conveyor combine with the Accufast KT2 tabber to make the most reliable single tabbing system going
Mailing Equipment Spotlight – The Accufast KT2 Tabber
The Accufast Tabber offers the following:
- Efficiently applies tabs to up to 15,000 tabs per hour
- Options for 1 or 2 tabs applied per piece
- Successfully tabs pieces that are from 5” to 16” wide
- Capable of tabbing pieces from 20 lb. thin to 1/4” thick, uncoated or coated
- Handles a variety of 1” tabs – choose from paper, translucent & frosted, circles & rectangles, on rolls without tractor holes
- Comes with a reliable built-in waste take-up spools
Accufast KT2 Tabber Technical Specifications
- weighs 56 pounds
- measures 11”l x 19”h x 23”w
- uses 115 volts 2 amps 60 hz or 230 volts 1 amp 50 hz
- Place in-line with a number of different tabletop printers, feeders and labelers
More Postal Tabbers – Wafer Sealers..